A modular family of valves that are the ultimate in: easy cleaning, high pressure, low maintenance design. With 16 standard bodies, 12 different actuators, 5 stem types, and a wide range of control tops, the valves can be configured to precisely fit any application.
W60 Series Valve models:
- Bodies machined from solid bar 316L with laser welded ports
- Standard "S" clamps used to connect adaptors and bodies
- High pressure capability
- Seal options - Tef-Flow, Tef-Flow P, Tri-Ring (FKM or EPDM), Metal Plug, or Molded Rubber
- Open yoke 3A design
- W61 - Shut Off
- W62 - Divert
- W63 - Reverse Shut Off
- W64 - Tank Outlet
- W64R - Reverse Tank Outlet
- W65 - Split Disk Shut Off
- W64R - W68 - Throttling
- W68R - Reverse Throttling
The W70 offers an economical solution to a wide variety of mix proof processing applications. Flow of two different media through the same valve simultaneously, without the potential for mixing, provides increased operating efficiencies and significant production cost savings.
- 1.5" through 4" tube size
- 150 p.s.i. product pressure rating
- Sturdy, machined spherical bodies. One piece or two piece body construction available
- Elongated center to face body dimensions for easy manifolding
- Tee or cross configurations; "S" line, "I" line or butt-weld port connections
- Tri-Ring FKM (Fluoroelastomer) or EPDM seats
- Micro switches or proximity switches; with or without solenoid valve
S-Line connections consist of two matching ferrules, a gasket, and a clamp to compete this union. Utilizing these unions into a process piping system will ensure easy assembly and disassembly of process lines and equipment. If a change to a system becomes necessary, this can be accomplished quickly and easily with S-Line fittings. These versatile fittings were originally designed for both COP (clean-out of-place) and CIP (clean-in-place) applications.
- Available in 1/2" through 12"
- Fittings are made of T304 & T316L stainless steel
- Finishes are available in any combination as a standard
- ID polish is 180 Grit/25 Ra and Unpolished
- OD polish is 150 Grit/32 Ra and Unpolished
- Electropolished S-Line Fittings are offered
- Gaskets are available in Buna, EPDM, Teflon®, FKM, and Silicone standard
- Meets 3A and FDA requirements